Pengaruh Peran Tenaga Kesehatan, Peran Keluarga, Kondisi Kesehatan Fisik, Dan Motivasi Terhadap Kecemasan Pada Ibu Menopause

  • Mega Wati SEKOLAH TINGGI ILMU KESEHATAN INDONESIA MAJU
  • Hida Yani
Keywords: Role of Health Worker, Family Role, Motivation, Anxiety, Menopause Mothers

Abstract

Anxiety ahead of menopause is a form of concern due to changes in both physical and psychological changes, which are characterized by cognitive, affective, somatic, and motoric symptoms. Maternal anxiety during menopause will cause problems in the sexual life of husband and wife, physical and psychological symptoms such as excessive sweating and feeling of uselessness because it can't bear children anymore. The purpose of this study to determine the influence of the role of health workers, family roles, physical environmental conditions and motivation to the anxiety of menopausal women in the Village Pagarawan Year 2018. The study design using cross-sectional. Methods of analysis using Smart PLS 2.0 and SPSS 18. The population of menopausal women as much as 68 people. The results of hypothesis testing with Structural Equation Model (SEM) with the smart pls method resulted in research findings, namely the role of health personnel (17.02%), family role (11.79%), physical health condition (26.18%) and motivation (26, 29%). The direct effect of menopausal mother's anxiety was 81.28% and the indirect effect was 1.44%. The total direct and indirect effects of postmenopausal anxiety were 82.72%. Motivation is a dominant factor that greatly affects the anxiety of menopausal women. Researchers suggest that all sectors work together to motivate mothers from premenopausal preparations to mothers can adapt to menopause.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Winkjosatro, Hanifa, dkk (2005). Ilmu Kebidanan. Jakarta: Yayasan Bina Pustaka.

Sarwono (2007). Rasa Takut dan Ansietas. Jakarta.

Meiwanto (2004). Faktor–faktor yang berhubungan dengan kecemasan ibu menopause di RSU Muhammadiayah. Yogyakarta.

Puspitasari (2007). Pengaruh kondisi kesehatan terhadap kecemasan ibu menopause di Puskesmas Wirobrajan, Yogyakarta.

Qomariati (2013). Perubahan Psikologis masa Menopause. Jakarta.

Nirmala (2009). Faktor-Faktor Yang Berhubungan Dengan Peranan Bidan Dalam Upaya Menurunkan Angka
Kematian Ibu di Kabupaten Aceh Utara. Tesis Program Pasca Sarjana Universitas Sumatra Utara. Medan.

Lestari (2012). Psikologi Keluarga; Penanaman Nilai dan Penanganan Konflik dalam Keluarga. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group.

Kuntjoro (2002). Buku Ajar Keperawatan Jiwa. Jakarta.

Yatim (2015). Menopause dan Sindrom Menopause. Jakarta.

Kemenkes RI (2015). Rencana strategis kementerian kesehatan tahun 2015-2019. Jakarta: Kementerian Kesehatan RI.

Kantor Kepala Desa Pagarawan. Survei Desa Pagarawan (2016).

Erlina (2013). Hubungan posyandu lnsia dengan kecemasan ibu menopause. Sleman.

Solimun (2006). Structural Equation Modeling Teori Konsep dan Aplikasi dengan Program LISREL 8.80, Edisi 2. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Dipenogoro.

Ghozali, I (2011). Aplikasi Analisa Multivariat Dengan Program SPPS. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.

Potter, Ferry (2005). Buku Ajar Fundamental Keperawatan. Konsep, Proses dan Praktik. Jakarta: EGC.

Harprasyani (2010). Faktor-faktor yang berhubungan dengan kecemasan ibu menopause. Pekalongan.

Arifa (2008). Hubungan dukungan keluarga dengan kecemasan menghadapi menopause. Yogyakarta.

Putri (2012). Hubungan antara peran tenaga kesehatan dan peran keluarga terhadap kondisi fisik lansia menopause. Yogyakarta.

Hasibuan (2013). Manajemen sumber daya manusia. Jakarta.

Baziad (2003). Menopause dan andropause. Jakarta: Yayasan Bina Pustaka.

Wulandari (2010). Pengaruh peran tenaga kesehatan terhadap dukungan keluarga. Bantul.
Published
2020-11-30