Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than Times New Roman (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The name and email of this journal site will be used exclusively for other purposes and will not be available for other purposes or for any other party.
Authors and editors will decide on their privacy to avoid all forms of copyright infringement, such as duplication, forgery, and plagiarism. In the article script, the author must quote (quote) the text sent in the image of the Citra Delima journal. If there are duplicates published, the text will be revoked / deleted by the editorial board.