Authorship and Plagiarism
Authorship of articles should be limited to those who have contributed sufficiently to take public responsibility for the contents. These include (a) contributions to conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, or both; (b) compile articles or revise them critically for important intellectual content; (c) final approval of the version to be issued; and (d) agreements to be responsible for the accuracy or integrity of any part of the work investigated and resolved appropriately. Submission to Citra Delima: Jurnal Ilmiah STIKES Citra Delima Bangka Belitung is interpreted by the journal as the author of all content. The appropriate author (sender) is responsible for ensuring that this agreement has been reached, and for managing all communication between the journal and the co-author before and after publication. All requests for changes to the author's list after delivery, such as changes in the author's order, or deletions, are signed by all original authors. The letter must be banned and sent via firstname.lastname@example.org by the author who submitted it. The editors of Citra Delima: Jurnal Ilmiah STIKES Citra Delima Bangka Belitung assume that in multi-group collaboration, one member of each collaboration, usually the most senior member of each group who submits has accepted responsibility for the contribution of the script from their team.
This is the appropriate author to ensure that:
- This article is an original work and does not involve fraud, fabrication or plagiarism.
- This article has never been published before and is currently not considered for publication elsewhere. If received by Citra Delima: Jurnal Ilmiah STIKES Citra Delima Bangka Belitung, the article will not be sent for publication in other journals.
- The article does not contain defamatory or unlawful statements that do not contain material that violates individual privacy, ownership rights, or copyright under the law.
- They have written quotes from each quote from copyright.
- All authors have conducted significant studies including conception and article design, data analysis, and script writing.
- All authors have reviewed the manuscript, are responsible for its contents and approve the publication.
- All authors know and agree to the terms of this publishing agreement.